Followers

DECEMBER

What we love, cherish, wish for. What the highlights of 2017 have been.
(Suggested by Bev Baird)


Update : We are now keeping Themes for a WHOLE MONTH



Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Choosing the reference photo.

My daughter took a photo of our garden and the bunny rabbit "scare crow" we have to ward off birds, etc. Then she "colored" it somehow in a program. I have no idea how she did that. But it is very Unusual and it amazed me. I cannot decide if I want to paint the original or the super colorful version. What do you think?



PS. I have a suggestion for a topic. Who do I contact with that info??  Thanks.


2 comments:

  1. Love what your daughter did. I've seen colourized photos - but this looks more like a watercolour.
    You can contact me Penny - I am mostly in charge now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are completely in charge now Bev. You might give her your email to send you the topic or she could put it in a comment box.

      Delete

Thanks so much for dropping in and leaving your reactions to our art! We appreciate your comments! They are now being moderated however, to weed out spammers!